Author Topic: our team  (Read 9524 times)

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: our team
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 08:13:48 PM »
Duran was not good enough simple as that.  Pidge and garner a lot better than him.  We need to strengthen our midfield to help protect the back 4 and also need some creativity in midfield.  Recent form has been frustrating but we need to get behind the lads and the club. We should support the team through these tough times.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 08:30:28 PM »
So we should be signing players that are popular with people that don't watch Boston yeah that would make sense don't worry about ability if this is what patter become I'm done
If we sign a popular and good enough player (as was the case with Duran) this would have brought extra bums on seats! Extra revenue, my son!!! :bunny :bunny :bunny
It's called the Gasgoine Factor..............oh that didn't work did it

picky

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 09:23:43 PM »
Yeah if players were good enough I'd agree with you but Duran was bad example cos he wasn't good enough my son

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 09:56:33 PM »
So we should be signing players that are popular with people that don't watch Boston yeah that would make sense don't worry about ability if this is what patter become I'm done
If we sign a popular and good enough player (as was the case with Duran) this would have brought extra bums on seats! Extra revenue, my son!!! :bunny :bunny :bunny

So you've been round Skegvegas, done a survey, and they have all said sign Duran Reynolds and we'll flock to York Street. Don't think so,
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2014, 10:26:12 PM »
Surveyed the donkeys on the beach Tash?

Terry dactyl

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2014, 11:05:15 PM »
Do the donkeys have to pay full price ? Or would they get concession rate ? I suggest charging twice as they have 4 legs  :dan

#knobheadsdonkeyarmy

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2014, 08:13:25 PM »

So you've been round Skegvegas, done a survey, and they have all said sign Duran Reynolds and we'll flock to York Street. Don't think so,

He maybe as a point im sure i counted 1 more there a few weeks back

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2014, 02:20:39 PM »
What's the team today as I can't get on twitter?
United we stand..................

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2014, 03:18:50 PM »
Mills and Steer playing widewingers ..Steer lookd better advancing at Leek ..so left full back spot up for grabs me thinks .
  Marrs didnt impress me at Leek ..I would put Fallah right wing .
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 03:24:53 PM by father Ted »

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2014, 03:21:21 PM »
Greene in stands which cd also be a good thing ..commentary on Endeavour radio ..