Author Topic: Under 21s  (Read 2859 times)

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Under 21s
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 04:38:56 PM »
Any fixture dates for these yet?

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United - best ground in Step 7 football!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 06:36:51 PM »
Nothing on the web-site. Could be a case of "as and when". Looks like these games will be played on a Wednesday but I doubt they will be at York Street. We may not even know about them until after they have taken place as they are really just practise games and may be "behind closed doors". Unlikely they will have a Referee and Linesmen appointed as not part of a League. We shall have to wait and see.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 07:03:45 PM »
Personally I hope that they are at YS and are as formal as possible with officials, and entrance for the public for a couple of quid.

Tony A

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 08:03:01 PM »
Agree with you Carl :dan.

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United - best ground in Step 7 football!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 10:21:48 PM »
Personally I hope that they are at YS and are as formal as possible with officials, and entrance for the public for a couple of quid.
I hope so too! Promising Semi-Pro (and Pro) Players need to get the practise of playing in a proper stadium as opposed to a park pitch with a rope around it. They also need to get used to being watched by paying spectators and have neutral referees and linesmen as opposed to club linesmen/subs running the line.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 09:16:51 AM »
Cookie did ask at the forum for people to go and watch, so I assume they'll be at York Street

Boo

• View Profile