Author Topic: New stadium update  (Read 10948 times)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Re: New stadium update
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 04:09:21 PM »
Troll
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 04:12:11 PM »
Troll
where is the billy goats gruff when you need them?
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 05:23:47 PM »
Ban this absolute idiot please. We are boston united fans and we want a new ground for our club. Fair play I'd the Chesnuts make a few quid out of it. David Newton has saved this football club and is doing a great job in progressing it. We are not interested in the past or your utter rubbish scouse pilgrim!!!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2014, 05:37:36 PM »
Don't forget to object once application is submitted.

Individual letters count more than collective respresentation. Lobbying your local councillor is also a good move especially if he/she is on the planning committee.

I will provide more details on the potential grounds for refusal once the planning application(s) is in the public domain.

The last lot had their application kicked out because it was rubbish.  This will be a different matter.

Good luck :)

If you are serious about objecting to the plans about to be submitted reading from your comments above Mark it will not cause Chestnuts any problems ,  but it will give the planners a bit of light relief aftre being used to recieving serious objections to plans on a regular basis .

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2014, 06:13:06 PM »
Ban this absolute idiot please. We are boston united fans and we want a new ground for our club. Fair play I'd the Chesnuts make a few quid out of it. David Newton has saved this football club and is doing a great job in progressing it. We are not interested in the past or your utter rubbish scouse pilgrim!!!

Agree 100%. Ban him. I've had quite enough of this trollop's poison pen campaign against the club.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2014, 07:55:15 PM »

Individual letters count more than collective respresentation. Lobbying your local councillor is also a good move especially if he/she is on the planning committee.

I will provide more details on the potential grounds for refusal once the planning application(s) is in the public domain.

The last lot had their application kicked out because it was rubbish.  This will be a different matter.

You can have your own opinion - that's fine, even if nobody seems to agree. However, keep it to yourself and let others see the application for what it actually is - not
what YOU think it is.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 09:35:43 PM »

Individual letters count for nothing from my experience  >:(
Don't bother contacting your local councillors either...I tried that and am still waiting for a reply 4 weeks later, I really don't expect a response at all...I've never come across such a useless bunch  >:(
My problem is nothing to do with the Quadrant, which I think stands a very good chance of going through on the first attempt.
If it doesn't then Pickles will be sure to pass it on appeal, IMO  :dan

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2014, 10:08:26 PM »
Do you really want to see an outfit like the Chestnut boys profit from a property development?  The Chestnut boys, who not only sponsored the club at a time when its then manager was convicted and given a suspended prison sentence for cheating the public revenue, and then continued to sponsor the footbal club even though Jim Rodwell refused to sack him.

More recently, they have effectively condoned the behaviour of Denis Greene, convicted of fraud  on their watch as owners of BUFC, by not sacking him too.

They are a laughing stock and so it seems are a lot of the fans who clearly have no moral compass whatsoever.

I've absolutely no idea what SP's motivation is, if indeed there is any coherence to his mental processes (there is little evidence of any). And to think I once picked him up from Grantham station to get him to a meeting when trying to get a trust up and running. I should have left him there. He asks if we wish to see the Chestnuts profit. Not only do I wish to see them profit, but they deserve to. Unlike SP, they have actually done something (an enormous amount) to save the club. They are a 'laughing stock' in his eyes only. There is only one laughing stock on this forum. He persistently insinuates in an unpleasant and snide manner that they are dishonest without, of course, producing any evidence whatsoever. In short, he is a disgrace, worthy only of contempt. Perhaps he would care to attend the next home match to debate the matter. We all know what the answer to that question is. He is no supporter of the club and will continue to hide behind his computer screen. What a sad little man he must be.

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2014, 10:40:25 PM »
And to think I once picked him up from Grantham station to get him to a meeting when trying to get a trust up and running. I should have left him there.

That's lenient. I'd have pushed him onto the tracks!

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2014, 09:57:46 AM »
Do you really want to see an outfit like the Chestnut boys profit from a property development?  The Chestnut boys, who not only sponsored the club at a time when its then manager was convicted and given a suspended prison sentence for cheating the public revenue, and then continued to sponsor the footbal club even though Jim Rodwell refused to sack him.

More recently, they have effectively condoned the behaviour of Denis Greene, convicted of fraud  on their watch as owners of BUFC, by not sacking him too.

They are a laughing stock and so it seems are a lot of the fans who clearly have no moral compass whatsoever.

I've absolutely no idea what SP's motivation is, if indeed there is any coherence to his mental processes (there is little evidence of any). And to think I once picked him up from Grantham station to get him to a meeting when trying to get a trust up and running. I should have left him there. He asks if we wish to see the Chestnuts profit. Not only do I wish to see them profit, but they deserve to. Unlike SP, they have actually done something (an enormous amount) to save the club. They are a 'laughing stock' in his eyes only. There is only one laughing stock on this forum. He persistently insinuates in an unpleasant and snide manner that they are dishonest without, of course, producing any evidence whatsoever. In short, he is a disgrace, worthy only of contempt. Perhaps he would care to attend the next home match to debate the matter. We all know what the answer to that question is. He is no supporter of the club and will continue to hide behind his computer screen. What a sad little man he must be.

Dear David,  I am unsure how you became all loved up with the Chestnuts.  It is a sad story for someone who at one time showed independance of thought and who I considered was one of the few that considered the bigger picture. As someone who worked/works in education what has happened to your moral compass. Do you condone criminality too?  If you broke the law I daresay you'd be sacked on the spot would you not.  The Chestnuts have a track record of associating with the n'erdowells at BUFC.  I put it to you that they are either more ignorant than I thought or choose to turn a blind eye in the interests of promoting their business ventures. :bunny

The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Tomgraves

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2014, 12:12:14 PM »
Scouse Pilgrim can you give me a lesson on your new language because you are fluent in talking sh*t.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2014, 12:52:48 PM »
Hi Tommy boy, and which carriage on the gravy train are you booked into then? 

If you can't make any insightful comments (even if only to explain what bits are sh&t) then I suggest you stick to you day job whatever that may be.  :bunny
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2014, 01:25:25 PM »

If you are serious about objecting to the plans about to be submitted reading from your comments above Mark it will not cause Chestnuts any problems ,  but it will give the planners a bit of light relief aftre being used to recieving serious objections to plans on a regular basis .

GHM, (at least SP can spell!)  And have no fear the team behind "OPERATION REFUSAL QUADRANT"  has a planner on its team who is well versed in all the potential grounds for refusal. Associating with criminals is not usually one that will stand up I know,  although a word in the ear of several councillors regarding Mr Sotnick's business practices and associates served well to show how he was not to be trusted.

Boston is afterall a small place where everyone knows everyone and reputations are made or broken on local knowledge and word of mouth.  I should think the fair residents of Wyberton will be mobilising effectively in a short while if they have not started already.  :bunny

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2014, 02:33:27 PM »
Everyone knows everyone, and everyone knows you talk shit.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2014, 02:48:03 PM »
Very eloquently put Scotty Walds! :-*