Author Topic: Update on Jon's latest adventure.....  (Read 10713 times)

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Update on Jon's latest adventure.....
« on: November 20, 2013, 04:25:09 PM »
Jon is now a qualified surveyor and digging holes in the Ghanian jungle/desert along with some new friends.

A truly superb website   http://www.truegoldinvestments.com/introduction.html   with lots of heavy plant, gold maps and what looks like an outsized milking machine. He has even included the office floor plans.

So gents, if you want to get your special lady something shiney for Christmas, look no further.

The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Update on Jon's latest adventure.....
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 05:47:43 PM »
Has he sold this idea to Little Jimmy as well!

What a pair of money grabbin useless TWATS this club is well clear of. So sad that their egos took it to the brink of extinction.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 06:20:17 PM »
So sad SO MANY were taken in by everything they said.......and were more than happy to defend them and their actions.

I was thinking the other day about how well this whole relocation package has been presented, and then I thought back to the meeting in the Assembly Rooms where the chancer's and their assorted rabble rousers tried to bully their way to a small fortune with veiled threats to people and all the other nasty business. Truly a black period in the clubs history.

Its also worth thinking if we'd had DN come in when Des Wood left.......would we still have a football league club?

If Accrington, Burton and Dagenham could sustain league football for as long as they have, why not us?

Interesting how Jon's spells at Boston and the equally hapless Darlington are conveniently omitted from his C.V..........

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 06:22:22 PM by noughtyforties »

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 06:28:14 PM »
An opportunity Qwerty?????

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 06:52:38 PM »
I have to agree with you n40s just imagine where we could be if the chestnuts came in before them other clowns. We would not of been in the debt we was when they saved the club that's for sure but we must look to the future and the plans for quadrant look great it's exciting times for the football club and with our support we can go along way as we have the right people running the club. We owe a lot to Newton and Kempster and MUST support them.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 07:12:53 PM »
 ::) ::) ::)

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 09:41:09 PM »
Jon is now a qualified surveyor and digging holes in the Ghanian jungle/desert along with some new friends.

A truly superb website   http://www.truegoldinvestments.com/introduction.html   with lots of heavy plant, gold maps and what looks like an outsized milking machine. He has even included the office floor plans.

So gents, if you want to get your special lady something shiney for Christmas, look no further.

Looks like an elaborate version of one of those African internet scams....phishing for nuggets with heavy plant  :o...he's having a laugh  :dan

Seenbetter

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 09:49:34 PM »
Am I the only one who doesn't really give a toss about what he's doing now.

Myleftfoot

• Veteran Member
  • There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. Keegan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2013, 09:55:52 PM »

Nice reply N40. Sometimes I think you are properly on board with me. Strange I know!!  8)
“Football is war minus the shooting.” – George Orwell

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2013, 10:29:01 PM »

Nice reply N40. Sometimes I think you are properly on board with me. Strange I know!!  8)

Not that strange really, I guess we both want to see the club thrive and make the most of this opportunity.

But by the same token I'm not going to jump on board some populist bandwagon for the sake of being seen to be doing the right thing.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 09:26:42 AM »
I,m sure Jon is on to a winner here !  All looks remarkably genuine to some one like me with no mining experience .      The small square hole depicted on the mining page looks identical to the hole my neighbour dug to bury his dog in when it died  :(

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 09:29:50 AM »
Perhaps we will soon be seeing him on the "Gold Diggers" programme on Sky's Discovery Channel. :)

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 11:15:48 AM »
I am overcome with indifference over this thread. I know its an open forum Ken, but I wish you could block this initial contributor as he seems to get great satisfaction about spreading poison about this club and putting them down

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2013, 02:27:09 PM »
I am overcome with indifference over this thread. I know its an open forum Ken, but I wish you could block this initial contributor as he seems to get great satisfaction about spreading poison about this club and putting them down

In fairness dt spouse is not speading poison about the club in this instant , always best to know what plans Jon has in the pipe line !

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2013, 04:40:34 PM »
tried to bully their way to a small fortune with veiled threats to people and all the other nasty business. Truly a black period in the clubs history.

Andy,

But they did all make a small fortune!  They managed to get gullible investors to buy Lavaflow shares probably by using Justine's access to wealthy client accounts. They never paid any bills (but took the gate receipts and player transfer fees).

The new stadium was just a distraction to keep fans interested. They never intended to actually build one - but they would have made even more if they had got their hands on Tattershall Road.

Just before they cleared off they decided not pay the players - just a little top up for them!

And let's not forget the £1 million creditor on the BUFC accounts!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 04:59:14 PM by Scouse Pilgrim »
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.