Author Topic: Tonights game..  (Read 7256 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tonights game..
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 06:09:03 PM »
Thought it was rather funny to see everyone swatting insects on arms legs necks etc, looked like a pathetic Mexican wave with only a hundred or so participants. Funny that was until I spent a sleepless night being driven crackers by bites to my legs chin and throat, however, it was almost worth it as the performances on the pitch lifted my gloomy forecast for the coming season. There appears to be a good team spirit and all the lads look very fit and determined. Rose tinted spectacles? no, I really do think this group of youngsters with the addition of a midfield ball winner could do us proud this season, can't wait. Come on everybody give the lads a chance and get behind them.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 09:56:34 PM »
Thought it might be helpful to resurrect this thread - it was two years' ago this very week that we all returned from Lincoln United itching and scratching and covered in red blotches! Very similar climate conditions if I'm not mistaken. Dress sensibly tomorrow night! Also, after reading some of the comments from two years ago, don't be too optimistic too early!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 09:59:22 PM by leicester pilgrim »

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 10:32:13 PM »
Thought it might be helpful to resurrect this thread - it was two years' ago this very week that we all returned from Lincoln United itching and scratching and covered in red blotches! Very similar climate conditions if I'm not mistaken. Dress sensibly tomorrow night! Also, after reading some of the comments from two years ago, don't be too optimistic too early!

Please take notice of the above post, LP is spot on (sorry) I came away with at least 15 mossy bites and if I go I may well look like a mummy. Don't moan you have been warned.