Author Topic: Chris Cook advertising The Pilgrim Lounge!  (Read 2591 times)

cookie

• View Profile
Chris Cook advertising The Pilgrim Lounge!
« on: January 06, 2012, 05:22:24 PM »
Local duo Black ‘n’ Blue will be appearing on stage on Saturday night 7th January (from 8.00pm).
Entry is FREE and everyone is welcome .....even Scouse Pilgrim! for this 60s, 70s and 80s band playing ballads, soul and rock and roll.
Many thanks for all your support ...the club really appreciates it!;)

We have some cracking events lined up for the early part of 2012

Friday 27th January sees The Rod Stewart Experience appearing.
Tickets are £8 each and available from Mick Small and Chris Cook Print in Main Ridge East.

Saturday 10th March sees Take That Tribute Band 'Beautiful Circus' appearing.
Tickets are £10 each and available from Mick Small and Chris Cook Print in Main Ridge East.

cookie

• View Profile
Re: Chris Cook advertising The Pilgrim Lounge!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 11:04:08 AM »
Thanks to everyone who supported the Pilgrim Lounge on Saturday night. It was a cracking night, and many thanks to the supporters of Black 'n' Blue who swelled the crowd to well over 100.
Keep an eye out on www.thepilgrimlounge.co.uk for upcoming events.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 11:05:58 AM by cookie »

amberarmy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 07:33:46 PM »
chris

is it possible for you or someone else to send details of forthcoming events at the pilgrim lounge to registered email accounts from the pilgrim lounge website

or if thats too much of an administrative problem then how about having a pilgrim lounge facebook and twitter page to keep evryone up to date

i know you use this forum but for potential customers who don't particularly like following BUFC then the chances of being made aware of such events is limited

(saturday being perfect example as me and the wife hadn't checked patter since before turn of year and would have loved to attend the group you had on)

cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 12:52:51 PM »
Hi Amber Army, sorry about the lack of info, but so busy with so many things going on at the moment. I have approximately 80 names of regulars I text, and 100 email addresses I send regarding every event.

I have now set up a mailing list page on the www.thepilgrimlounge.co.uk website to try and collect a few more but should anyone want details just text me on 07946 748 333.

cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 07:26:34 PM »
Appearing in The Pilgrim Lounge this Saturday 11th February are two lads from Leeds known as 'DEVANTE'They sing a mix of songs from the 60's to the present day.
Entry is FREE and everyone is welcome ...we are not a members club!
Come along for a great night of live music.