Author Topic: Admission Prices - Workington ?  (Read 7815 times)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: Admission Prices - Workington ?
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2011, 06:34:03 PM »
Comparable with gates for the same round in other years.  Solid looking performance all in all.  Good to see Newsh nicking goals again, can only benefit us in the long run.

Personally the highlight for me was the Spayne Road moaning at a ball that was played backwards to keep posession with 10 minutes to go when we were already at about 15 passes, only for us to continue to keep the ball for another 15 or so and end with a Sleath shot just over.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2011, 06:51:44 PM »
Basic stuff what we teach the kids every week, keep the ball the opposition cannot score.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2011, 08:01:20 PM »
I think the "abysmal " gate was the second highest in the trophy today .

Even saw the chap in the green hat for the first time this season!

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2011, 09:07:12 PM »
Feck me. Those moaning cus there season ticket holders about not comming today go get a life. I havn't missed a home game for 4 seasons and i still wont buy a season ticket.    why.... because id rather pay full cash for each match and help the club out and you season ticket holders moan about paying 12 pound once or twice a season. ffs come on.

Oh and as for the games yer it was crap from them and us but hey of. why try hard when you dont need to.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2011, 10:07:28 AM »
Abysmal Andy? It was the highest gate in the trophy yesterday.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 10:45:11 AM »
Feck me. Those moaning cus there season ticket holders about not comming today go get a life. I havn't missed a home game for 4 seasons and i still wont buy a season ticket.    why.... because id rather pay full cash for each match and help the club out and you season ticket holders moan about paying 12 pound once or twice a season. ffs come on.

Oh and as for the games yer it was crap from them and us but hey of. why try hard when you dont need to.

Good on ya, but do you really think that £30-£40 makes any difference in the grand scheme of things?

Think of yourself mate.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2011, 01:25:30 PM »
£30 to £40.... Yes i do.

Not as you alone or somebody else alone but more as a collective on say around 200 hundreed fans thinking the same.

£30 to you yes but 200 saying the same is 6K

I may think of myself but as  over all im thinking more of the club and the amount of money they could have had

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 08:56:38 PM »
Early round cup games always get an attendance like this, just like the FA Cup game, DN wouldnt have budgeted for this game so its not all bad.

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2011, 09:48:28 PM »
If we get lincoln or grimsby at home next would you pay or still stay away?

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2011, 12:00:28 AM »
Early round cup games always get an attendance like this, just like the FA Cup game, DN wouldnt have budgeted for this game so its not all bad.

He said in the press that we had budgetted for a slightly better Cup run, so we could probably do with another couple of wins in the Trophy to cover that early exit (and the lower-in-general gates this year).

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2011, 03:49:56 PM »
Can't be bothered with it, what incentive is there for season ticket holders? We pay upfront in the summer and help the club out when they need the money, how about a bit in return for a change?

Make it attractive to us and you'd get a better gate. Full league prices does nothing to attract the casual fan or the season ticket holder who stumps up the thick end of £200 in advance.
"cant be bothered with it"says it all really dont it,good job we dont all have that rubbish attitude
"till saturday comes"