Stones
« on: September 16, 2011, 03:50:33 PM »
May be injured, that should improve our chances of scoring tomorrow

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Stones
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 04:14:02 PM »
My thoughts Chelsea! Daren't post it because the "happy Clappers" might bite back!

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 05:48:19 PM »
how about getting behind the team, no matter who's playing. Stones was unlucky not to score a couple last Saturday and always seems to keep the oppositions defences busy

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 05:55:17 PM »
Unlucky?

One was a sitter, the other he had all the goal to aim at and he put it at a very comfortable height for the goalkeeper to deal with.

Not since Willie Gamble have I seen such a hapless excuse for a centre forward in a Boston shirt.

He's not good enough, most people can see that, why can't the management?

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 06:09:38 PM »
We've been down this alley before... Lee, Graeme Jones, Davidson, Elding, Broughton, Logan, Battersby... we've never liked our big strikers and people have never appreciated what they bring to the game. 
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

townender3385

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 07:08:07 PM »
I would love to resign Davidson to be honest

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 07:20:12 PM »
We've been down this alley before... Lee, Graeme Jones, Davidson, Elding, Broughton, Logan, Battersby... we've never liked our big strikers and people have never appreciated what they bring to the game. 
Dene Cropper!

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 08:00:44 PM »
Ricky Miller

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 08:49:39 PM »
Since when was Ricky Miller a big striker?

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 08:58:40 PM »
I would love to resign Davidson to be honest

Or Eldinio

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2011, 09:55:43 PM »
Elding's  6 foot 2 ..

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2011, 10:02:10 PM »
Unlucky?

One was a sitter, the other he had all the goal to aim at and he put it at a very comfortable height for the goalkeeper to deal with.

Not since Willie Gamble have I seen such a hapless excuse for a centre forward in a Boston shirt.

He's not good enough, most people can see that, why can't the management?

the management cant "see it" cos Stones is either a cheap option or they are incapable of signing anybody better.......................

Lord Lucan

• Happy Monkey Say Monkey Do Clapper season2014-2015
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 10:45:03 PM »
For gods sake give Stones a break, this patter site is getting more like the grumpy old gits on the Muppet show looking down and criticising every one,  no wonder the players cant do it at home with every one  on there backs all the time. How would you lot like it if your foreman or supervisor was on your back all day at work niggling and picking every thing you do. I am not saying he is the best striker in the world but at least he is trying to do his best and I for one praise him for that. Its easy for you lot out there sitting behind your computers typing in some of the garbage that comes on here,"buy this player get rid of that player  he s a disgrace he s not worthy"We can all run a football club sat here behind our computer screens yapping and moaning at everything that doesn't go right,But this is the real world, times are tough out there and its time some of us woke up to that fact, Just show the guy a bit more respect please,  ok rant over.
Lets be more positive lets take the GRIM out of pilGRIM patter.
(from a so called on many occasions happy clapper)

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 10:56:49 PM »
And breath

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 08:39:48 AM »
For gods sake give Stones a break, this patter site is getting more like the grumpy old gits on the Muppet show looking down and criticising every one,  no wonder the players cant do it at home with every one  on there backs all the time. How would you lot like it if your foreman or supervisor was on your back all day at work niggling and picking every thing you do. I am not saying he is the best striker in the world but at least he is trying to do his best and I for one praise him for that. Its easy for you lot out there sitting behind your computers typing in some of the garbage that comes on here,"buy this player get rid of that player  he s a disgrace he s not worthy"We can all run a football club sat here behind our computer screens yapping and moaning at everything that doesn't go right,But this is the real world, times are tough out there and its time some of us woke up to that fact, Just show the guy a bit more respect please,  ok rant over.

Well said that man and ditto...you do realise now they'll  be those that have added you to the happy clappy list  ::)