Author Topic: Drew Broughton?  (Read 9528 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Drew Broughton?
« on: July 06, 2011, 07:12:52 PM »
Let's sign him! Should be better than the names on the back page of the Target! Also you are guaranteed to win some money at the bookies with him.Relegation is a dead cert!!
Come on JL & LC sign some different faces.It depressing seeing the names mentioned!!!

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Drew Broughton?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 07:16:36 PM »
What other names has the Target mentioned???

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 07:26:01 PM »
Let's sign him! Should be better than the names on the back page of the Target! Also you are guaranteed to win some money at the bookies with him.Relegation is a dead cert!!
Come on JL & LC sign some different faces.It depressing seeing the names mentioned!!!

what about giving those names a chance? trust the managers and already your jumping on their backs and we havent got the full team yet

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 07:38:15 PM »
He's every right to question some of the names mentioned, its becoming a joke. Jamie Stevens yes, Liam Parker and Julian Joachim........if thats as good as it gets then Dave made the wrong choice appointing managers.

I hope its idle press speculation but the longer this summer wears on and the longer the list of underwhelming potential signings becomes, the less I'm becoming enamored with these two.

Prove me wrong.

Please.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 07:57:55 PM »
As a season ticket holder I want a product in new condition not SECONDS!

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 09:51:10 PM »
As a season ticket holder I want a product in new condition not SECONDS!

Take it back then,

I want a lot of things but i dont always get them without the money,

Who ever plays young/old or whatever for my season ticket all i ask is that they try, And one thing for certain i NEVER right a person of without a chance

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 07:42:44 AM »
As I said in another thread,  Liam Parker is only second in fitness to Danny Sleath, who, I gather, is very fit.
Also, JJ has surprised everybody at training with his level of fitness too.
I prefer to judge when we see who has been given contracts.

Till then, everything is just conjecture.

townender3385

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 08:47:29 AM »
it sounds like canners and lee are doing a good job in pre season, the players seem as though they will be fitter than before, stop moaning already, just trust in them

I wasn't keen on JJ but think about it if he gets fit he could do a great job for us, you never lose class just pace and fitness but he's working on that he could score as many a swd this season!

and with newsh firing on all cylinders he will bag 20 - he's a top fnisher

have faith! i do!

BosstickPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 09:04:19 AM »
I am pleased that SWD has gone. Give the players  a chance who ever they may be, whether new or old.   :bunny

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 11:53:58 AM »
Managenent did,nt seem to get much wroung at the run-in  ( apart from finding penalty takers !!)       Can,t see the point in condemming managers before the signings become known and seen perform on the field .    Showed great potential this week by telling one of thier best mates (SWD) to get on his bike ,  seen too many managers with so called "good connections "  going into new job only to take on his dead wood mates.

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 09:03:04 PM »
Most boston fans wont give players a chance they would rather rite people off b4 they start id rather they piss off and support someone else

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 09:22:24 PM »
Agree with you! Sooner say what you think on here than shouting abuse at the match like the Spain laners!

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 10:49:33 PM »
Most boston fans wont give players a chance they would rather rite people off b4 they start id rather they piss off and support someone else

Best quote of 2011 there The Big M.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2011, 07:09:59 AM »

Thats a great idea, the club works hard enough to attract fans through the gate and here's you saying you'd rather people stay away if they aren't going to join the 'happy clappers'........

Football is a game of opinions, my opinion is we look like we've missed the boat as far as quality signings go.......should I piss off and support someone else after 35 years?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2011, 08:59:25 AM »
And you seem to like shoving your opinion in everyone's face as soon as we make a signing (or are rumoured to) that you haven't heard of or is from a lesser club...