Author Topic: MOTM  (Read 2187 times)

Bob Lee

MOTM
« on: May 09, 2011, 03:31:16 PM »
Lawrie Dudfield if I had to single one out, but they all gave 110%.

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: MOTM
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 03:37:23 PM »
Agreed - he worked his nuts off for the cause, but then again so did everyone.

I'm just soooooooooooooo gutted.  :'(

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 05:24:15 PM »
After the match on BBC Lincs Lawrie seemed unsure about playing next season .  He highlighted Pearson , Semple and Yates has great assets to the team.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 05:54:39 PM »
I don't think any of the players know what the future holds for them at the moment.As for MOM-nearly impossible to choose one after such a brilliant team perfomance,but i'd like to give a mention for Danny Sleath who put in yet another "unsung hero" performance.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 06:24:35 PM »
Anthony Church, has had a fantastic second half of the season and a good first half of the season and ran the show yesterday.

Bartmac

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 07:43:06 PM »
Sleathy did put in a very good performance, but his passing was woeful at times!

Burton Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 12:42:22 PM »
A few wayward passes when his legs had gone, but great performance from Sleath.  Thought Churchy was the driving force in that performance though - he was absolutely everywhere, could have had a hattrick, brilliant penalty, and all that while walking a tightrope after getting booked quite early.

If that was Churchy's last game for us, as sounds likely, it was a hell of a way to go out - other than the result!  One of the best all round performances I've seen from a Boston player in a long time.