Author Topic: todays game  (Read 10232 times)

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
todays game
« on: April 09, 2011, 02:45:50 PM »
Any chance of updates? Can't get united live on mobile!

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: todays game
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 03:39:08 PM »
Boston 1-0 up 31st minute Pearson header from a Yates corner.

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 03:42:11 PM »
Boston (4-4-2): Paul Bastock; Lee Canoville, Shaun Pearson, Kevin Austin, Gareth Jelleyman; Ryan Semple, Anthony Church, Danny Sleath, Jamie Yates; Lawrie Dudfield, Spencer Weir-Daley. Subs: James Cullingworth, Marc Newsham, Danny Davidson, Shane Clarke, Stef Frost.

Adam Boyes missing after being involved in a car accident this morning - he's OK though.

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 03:50:09 PM »
HALF-TIME: AFC Telford United 0-1 Boston United

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 03:54:44 PM »
I'm down in London today and I'm just about to pop out and be a tourist for the rest of the afternoon, so hopefully someone else can take over the updates!

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 04:01:21 PM »
Cheers ken

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »
Finished 1-0, great performance, by the look of Telford we could pip them to second place, they looked very poor, another Pearson header though, brilliant.

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 05:18:39 PM »
Another superb result. After watching them here, i knew we could beat them and what an occassion to beat them. 2nd place could still be possible for us. 2 more wins and we should definately secure a play off place.

I can't believe I'm thinking about back to back promotions but it's certainly achievable with the talented squad we have. How sweet would it be to see us back in the conference and playing some of the teams we rubbed shoulders with in the football league. Whatever happens from now on in, it's been an incredible first season in our return to the BSN.

Keep up the amazing efforts lads and I'm sure we'll be rewarded.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 06:48:27 PM »

scot

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2011, 08:39:30 PM »
Unfortunatly the lines women was better looking than her performance, didnt give 1 decision, The ref made them all trying to be descreet pointing with his hand at waist level one way or another. On the other hand we played well and deserved the win. Well done Boston united

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2011, 08:43:06 PM »
Got to say that was a poor telford side we see today, We went set our stall out and expected a lot of pressure but what did we get, bastock only save was from a freekick and his only other job was getting down to cut out a cross.  Boston played well but in truth they didnt get out of 1st gear, but i think this was mainly down to the fact they didnt need to.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2011, 09:40:22 PM »
Another top performance today.Telford barely threatened,Pearson and Austin dealt comfortably with what Telford did offer,Church and Sleath dominated midfield,we had good width,and Dudfield and SWD worked hard up front.We outsung the Telford fans as well.Well played lads.

uncleremus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 09:57:44 PM »
any idea what happened behind away end after we came out of the ground, loads of stewards ran past us as we were heading to the car.

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 10:00:35 PM »
Some of the local scrotes were waiting outside the away end, shouting abuse and whatnot, there was only about six of them, including a ginger kid who looked about 12 which made me laugh. They tried to run in and punch a few doors, I didnt see exactly what they did, I was just outside at the time.

Bit of a shame, nice ground, but some terrrible fans.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2011, 10:06:55 PM »
Some of the local scrotes were waiting outside the away end, shouting abuse and whatnot, there was only about six of them, including a ginger kid who looked about 12 which made me laugh. They tried to run in and punch a few doors, I didnt see exactly what they did, I was just outside at the time.

Bit of a shame, nice ground, but some terrrible fans.

In truth its hard to judge other teams fans when boston roll up, As it normally brings out a larger crowd and also brings in a few idiots.Most i spoke to or was around me in the bar before the game seemed okay