Author Topic: Matt tubbs-Crawely  (Read 3205 times)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Matt tubbs-Crawely
« on: December 29, 2010, 06:51:20 PM »
The world as gone mentle, news is leeds are mulling over a 500k bid for him

http://www.teamtalk.com/leeds-united/6621681/Tubbs-plays-down-Leeds-talk

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
Re: Matt tubbs-Crawely
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 08:07:57 PM »
is the fat convict making things up again?

Anita Goodsheet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 09:03:09 PM »
How many times did we ' reject a six figure offer from a big championship club' for the likes of Andy Kirk when Mc bullshine was managing us.
Sounds more like he needs to balance the books now that hes not running away with the league.

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 10:06:49 PM »
How many times did we ' reject a six figure offer from a big championship club' for the likes of Andy Kirk when Mc bullshine was managing us.
Sounds more like he needs to balance the books now that hes not running away with the league.

Hammer, nail, head.

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 11:35:44 AM »
Yet more tales from a club and skirt wearing numpty I couldn't give a hoot about. It appears some people are displaying signs of EOS ( Evan$ Obsessive Syndrome). Please can we make 2011 on Pilgrims Patter, an Evan$ free zone. Punishment for mentioning the above should result in a season ticket to Creepy.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 02:22:51 PM »
Yet more tales from a club and skirt wearing numpty I couldn't give a hoot about. It appears some people are displaying signs of EOS ( Evan$ Obsessive Syndrome). Please can we make 2011 on Pilgrims Patter, an Evan$ free zone. Punishment for mentioning the above should result in a season ticket to Creepy.

The post was regards to a non league player been linked to a league team for 500k and nothink to do with ****.... And the no way hosay you can get me to crawley on a season ticket,