Author Topic: Tonights Ref - Craig Grundy  (Read 8363 times)

dazzybabie

Tonights Ref - Craig Grundy
« on: April 27, 2010, 02:24:41 PM »
So Boston Historians,

Whats this ref like? has he overseen our matches before and whats he been like? is he going to be our 12th man?

Dazzy

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tonights Ref - Craig Grundy
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 02:28:45 PM »
He was referee in our game at BPA. I'm sure he missed a couple of blatant handballs.. also reffed us in the Trophy at FCUM last year.

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 02:32:42 PM »
Cannot remember anything obvious from that game, although it was a while ago now!  Hopefully we will not need to worry about the refs performance if ours is good enough.

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 02:47:46 PM »
Checked my programs for his name he refereed us against Eastwood last season. Gave a penalty to them which no-one even appealed for was a clueless c*nt.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 03:43:34 PM »
Fcum he seems like a typical tinpot ref!

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 04:26:43 PM »
I suppose being relatively anonymous is quite good, he's not so bad everyone knows him!

The standard of refereeing this year has been dire, and I'm not saying that just because a few decisions have gone against us, anybody can see the standard is so low.

scot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 10:36:32 PM »
The standard of referee has just got worse with this idiot, Should have got his card out earlier in the game. Their number 5 was a right thug all through the game and getting away with it most of the time. Its alright letting the game flow but there does come a point when you have to be in charge. I believe they got 3 yellows in the end prob should have been 3 reds. He did go for his pocket again but relised that he had already booked that player (Chicken). Will not be surprised if we are carring injuries on Saturday due to the ref.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 10:42:01 PM »
Crap ref!The only way he was going to give a red card was if you murdered somebody!

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 10:43:36 PM »
Even worse than the ref we got against Retford early in the season. NRU kicked out repeatedly due to frustration of not being able to get in the game at 2-0 down and should have been properly.

dazzybabie

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 10:45:30 PM »
Im supprised the NFU bloke that pushed our man between the posts over didnt see a red one

men in black seemed to be the usual poor standard

Dazzy

Seenbetter

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 10:48:50 PM »
I didn't know anything about him until tonight. Now I know he ranks among the biggest TOSSERS we have experienced in this league. Sleathy nearly had his legs taken away at the knees and all he could give was a yellow card. Just like Saturdays fancy dress man he was unable to make big decisions. In the last 15 minutes I was just waiting for the idiot to present the game to Retthug. Sorry, my mistake, North Ferriby. Which toilet did they fish him out of. He only saw what he wanted to see. He should take up something simple, like toe counting.
Do you think they are on somebodys payroll to make life difficult for this club.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2010, 10:51:55 PM »
The linesmen were as bad as The Tosser!

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2010, 11:00:52 PM »
At least two Ferriby players should have walked.The ref bottled all the big calls.

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2010, 11:01:17 PM »
The officials were crap - again - and I thought that NFU tried to out-thug Retford - at least 1 red card shd have been flashed, and up to 3 could have been.

but well done boys - my nerves were jangling towards the end, but we are in the final - come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seenbetter

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2010, 11:10:28 PM »
Agree Wembley 85. When Retthug go tits up NFU will step into their shoes.