Author Topic: Earn some money and support the club!  (Read 6426 times)

cookie

• View Profile
Earn some money and support the club!
« on: January 12, 2010, 09:50:45 AM »
I am looking for Agents to sell tickets for events in The Pilgrim Lounge. Very good commission will be paid on each ticket sold.

For example, should you sell a ticket for 'The Paul Rogers & Queen Tribute Band' HEARTBREAKER on Saturday 30th January priced at £3 you will earn £1 in commission.

Should you sell a ticket for 'The Comedy Club' on Saturday 6th February priced at £8 each you will earn £2 in commission.

Should you manage to sell 20 tickets for any event you will also receive 2 FREE Tickets to the event!

You will be issued with 10 tickets for a start, but hopefully you can come back to me for more as you sell them, I will keep in contact with you to hear how many you have sold. You will be provided with as many posters as you require to promote the events in your workplace, football club, social club, etc.

Obviously this would help the club big time and at the same time it could pay your admission to a 'United' game! If you are interested please contact me on 01205 355355 or 07946 748 333.
Your help would be very much appreciated.
Chris Cook

cookie

• View Profile
Re: Earn some money and support the club!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 09:10:54 AM »
404 viewings ......and not one offer of help! Thankyou :-[

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 04:32:26 PM »
when are the "comedy night" ones available Chris?

might have some off you for the Paul Rodgers thing. Is it rude to bung your ears on the queen songs?

cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 06:01:17 PM »
Both The Comedy Club @ £8 each and HEARTBREAKER @ £3 each are available now from The Pilgrim Lounge, Chris Cook Print and Regency Dry Cleaners in Dolphin Lane.

At the end of February (Saturday 28th) we have a cracking motown band called 'The Motowners' plus a Disco for £5 each. Tickets will be available from this Saturday.

Because we are only looking at one band a month at the moment we are spending a bit more money on the quality of the bands ...so get your tickets now! Have a great night and support your club!

colindavy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 06:01:49 PM »
Chris,

To be fair, I live in Merseyside and to sell tickets for a Boston night spot would be verging on the miraculous.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 06:33:20 PM »
At the end of the day I think Cookie is finally realizing that when it comes down to it there's very few people will actually go out of their way to support the club like this.
I know when we were on the BUSA committee there were plenty of people happy to tell us what we should be doing, when it was pointed out a few extra hands would make a difference they suddenly shut up.
 Plus at times it came over that when you were trying to help the club some people took the hump and felt you were interfering so when we finished with BUSA we decided not to get involved at all and leave it to those who we felt the club wanted to help them.

Good luck Cookie but I expected this response. :-\

cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 09:56:45 AM »
Many Thanks to Steve Bates who said he would try and sell some at Norprint and Shaun from Yates & Greenhough in Emery Lane. Tickets available from both places from tomorrow.
Once again many thanks!

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2010, 09:46:38 PM »
Would love to help Chris but living in Sleaford and surrounded by Linscum fans,I wouldn't sell many .  :-[

Bob Lee

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 03:13:06 PM »
I fancy seeing the Motowners I'll see you for four tickets tomorrow Chris, is that a Sunday mate?.  Either night would suit me anyway.  Mick.

cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 10:49:13 AM »
No Mate ....I put the wrong date on! It is Saturday 27th February! Doh!

Bob Lee

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 01:32:30 PM »
Got them nice and safe in my wallet.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 02:14:59 PM »
Like all those tenners you,ve had stuffed in there all these years Bob !

Bob Lee

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »
I wish ;D