Author Topic: Promotion Next Season  (Read 2562 times)

townender3385

• View Profile
Promotion Next Season
« on: May 09, 2011, 09:00:40 PM »
I think we need jase as manager - he will retain the majority of the squad
a new manager may be tempted to change?
does jase have the right contacts to improve the squad?
can we replace shaun and church to mount a serious title challenge?

scottbufc

• View Profile
Re: Promotion Next Season
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 09:26:29 PM »
Any team who finish above Southport will more than likely have there hands on the trophy.

cambocakes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 09:34:06 PM »
It honestly worries  me unless we spend silly money which thankfully we wont,the best chance of promotion would have been,soon to be, defunct team.Only cos of its obvious togetherness and desire.Whoever takes the helm,and i cant speculate on that will do well to match this last crop.....all my years ive never such a fantastic group of lads who never knew when they were beaten[and i dont count pens]Its self evident after watching Church/Pearson/Davidson and Jase video they had summat special going on here!!!wil it b emnulated.....GOD I HOPE SO COS IT WAS GOOD!!!!Thank you team BOSTON 2010/11...yes i am still bloody emotional bout the whole season and semi-final play off we all have just witnessed.I havent felt this way since 1990 when Eng lost to Germany in the world cup semi-final,on bloody pens as well!!!..I will always trust Dave,Neil and Chris to get the right choice again, PRESSURE ON!!!!

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 09:35:04 PM »
Any team who finish above Southport will more than likely have there hands on the trophy.
I'd say Halifax will be a bigger danger, will be a tough league next season, along with Halifax and Southport think Alty will be up there as will Nuneaton and the loser from the play off final. Also fancy Stalybridge to be up there if they can retain the majority of their squad. If Trinity get rid of Little and get an experienced Non-League manager then with their money they may also mount a challange - doesn't look like they're getting rid though so we can discount them  :D

Burton Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 12:48:19 PM »
Not just Halifax - any of the newly promoted teams are likely to challenge (all 3 made the play offs this year), so Colwyn Bay as well plus maybe one from Doc Martins (or whatever it's called now). 
Don't Alty always get saved by someone else's misfortune?  That would mean Southport get saved as well, so two BSP teams would have to go bust or get relegated for financial/ground reasons - not beyond the bounds of possibility!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 01:06:16 PM »
I,m with WP on Halifax .  As for Southport come the conference meeting I think will survive via the infamous so called AGM Cup at the expence of R&D  .