Author Topic: Sunny Telford  (Read 2567 times)

Bob Lee

Sunny Telford
« on: April 11, 2011, 08:23:21 AM »

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
Re: Sunny Telford
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 01:16:10 PM »
Blimey, SWD did well to stay on the field there!  I think as demonstrated by the Ref he did have his eyes on the ball but it could still have been interpreted as dangerous play.

Also I think that exact same goal has been done at least half a dozen times now.  Makes you wonder if any sides scout us!!!

Eddie Killick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 04:29:11 PM »
I wasn`t at the match but were we really under that much pressure or was it just selective highlighting by the Telford reporters?

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 07:55:43 PM »
Eddie, well I do remember prolonged spells of Telford pressure but very few times when I thought they might score - perhaps that free kick that goes over the bar with Bazza running from the other side of the goal was their best chance.

And the video missed out a neat 1-2 between Yates and SWD that ended with the keeper saving the former's shot. Certainly that was more likely to result in a goal than some of the Telford attacks I just watched.

Bunyan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 08:11:48 PM »
It wasn't so sunny on the Telford message board Saturday night. Seemed to be a lot of disharmony, bickering and criticism of players and managerial decisions. They weren't happy bunnies at all. Perhaps the cracks are beginning to show.

It was certainly sunny in Boston all weekend!