Author Topic: Not travelling to Redditch tomorrow?  (Read 2236 times)

cookie

• View Profile
Not travelling to Redditch tomorrow?
« on: August 20, 2010, 10:58:33 AM »
Liam Parker and Gareth Davies will both play for Boston United Reserves in their opening Lincolnshire League fixture of the season on Saturday.

The Pilgrims’ second string will entertain Heckington United at The Jakemans Stadium — kick-off 3.00pm — as the new Lincolnshire League campaign gets under way.

Parker (back) and Davies (knee) have not played any part in the first team’s pre-season schedule, but will make long-awaited returns to action on Saturday afternoon.

Jason Field, who played a number of matches for the first team in pre-season, will also figure for Glen Maddison’s United side.

On the flipside, Maddison is without the services of seven reserve team players, with Andrew Shinn, Ross Nichols and Scott Dawson all injured, while Nathan Rawdon, Steve Lovett, Nathan Cook and Luke Wilson are all unavailable.

The Fantasy Island Stand will be open, with admission prices set at £2 for adults and £1 for concessions.

United (from): Drury, Hewitt, Bishop, Butler, Carter, Davies, Field, Kishere, Ogden, Owen, Parker, Price, J Rawdon, Sergeant, Sevilha, Stones, Tate, Ward.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Not travelling to Redditch tomorrow?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 11:58:22 PM »
I've just travelled nearly 400 miles a day early from my summer holiday to watch BUFC!I thought we was home tomorrow!

Little Chip

• View Profile
Re: Not travelling to Redditch tomorrow?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 09:08:50 AM »
I will be down at the jakemans stadium today, I did see the reserves in action at Holbeach and played very well that night, all the best today and this season lads.