Author Topic: England same as Boston  (Read 2004 times)

Seenbetter

England same as Boston
« on: June 13, 2010, 10:42:39 AM »
It may have been just me but it was like watching Boston play. Long ball in the air looking for a tall black guy to get his head to it and hope someone was in the right place at the right time to get the flick on. Fabio must have nicked the idea from us cos we have been doing it longer than him.
Rooney reminded me of Tap It In. Hardly noticed him then Ooops he comes with a crack at goal.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: England same as Boston
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 07:22:01 PM »
I thought it was the opposite of watching Boston of last season . We had managers and players that played to a plan , we had a goalie and defence that we could rely on and most games proved more entertaining than that rubbish dished up Saturday night. Newsham far more versatile than Rooney , if you notice Rooney tap-ins are from 5 yds or more he seems unable to find the 9 inchers like Marc.  As for the long ball i hope we never see the Jason Lee & Evans type game return to Jakemans .

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 07:38:18 PM »
It may have been just me but it was like watching Boston play. Long ball in the air looking for a tall black guy to get his head to it and hope someone was in the right place at the right time to get the flick on. Fabio must have nicked the idea from us cos we have been doing it longer than him.
Rooney reminded me of Tap It In. Hardly noticed him then Ooops he comes with a crack at goal.
Did you actually see much of BUFC this season just gone?!

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 08:15:15 PM »
I pity anyone who paid money to travel to watch the garbage dished up on sat night. It looked like a Div 2 game, kick and hope, in fact apart from the game i'm half watching now the rest have been tosh too. 

check the grassy knoll
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?