Author Topic: Good win today  (Read 9062 times)

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Good win today
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 09:31:00 PM »
Me thinks they were lucky we only have on player up front who is likely to score a goal.

Obviously deluded ! 

Odin

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 11:19:53 PM »
And you must be related. If Southwell was to leave we would enter a period of drought, goal drought, unless someone else of Southwells ability was brought in. Must go now, the men in white coats have arrived. (thought I'd save you the trouble of stressing your brain to think of something else to throw at me by adding that last sentence myself).
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 11:25:27 PM by Odin »

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 11:30:49 PM »
And you are questioning a player who last season had a drought and then scored 12 goals in as many matches. Stick to your home form moaning.

"Were a right bunch of bastards when we lose" comes to mind with you

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2015, 11:54:36 PM »
And you must be related. If Southwell was to leave we would enter a period of drought, goal drought, unless someone else of Southwells ability was brought in. Must go now, the men in white coats have arrived. (thought I'd save you the trouble of stressing your brain to think of something else to throw at me by adding that last sentence myself).
People said the same about Ricky Miller. Jones has never let the team down when playing, he is a perfect foil for Dayle.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2015, 09:11:46 AM »
Me thinks they were lucky we only have on player up front who is likely to score a goal.

Obviously deluded !

By his own admission the poster has comes on and gives his opinion on players no having seen most  our matches .

Better he has a word with Dayle Southwell as to what his opinion is of his strike partner ,  then come on here and reveal the answer .

Odin

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2015, 07:27:28 AM »
What a load of twaddle. Do you really think any player is going to slag off any other player he has to play football with. It's like a player who insults his manager, he wouldn't be around for long.
This forum is like Germany in the 1930s, not allowed to have an opinion. All you need to say is 'sorry Odin but have to disagree with you on that one. He's a valued member of the team and I think the sun shines out of his ar*e'. I could then say ' You are like Green, to hear you talk makes people wonder if you were at the same game'.
See how it's done. Just comments, no personal insults.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2015, 08:42:49 AM »
Odin or Loki??
Hmmmm?????

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2015, 08:52:46 AM »
What a load of twaddle. Do you really think any player is going to slag off any other player he has to play football with. It's like a player who insults his manager, he wouldn't be around for long.
This forum is like Germany in the 1930s, not allowed to have an opinion. All you need to say is 'sorry Odin but have to disagree with you on that one. He's a valued member of the team and I think the sun shines out of his ar*e'. I could then say ' You are like Green, to hear you talk makes people wonder if you were at the same game'.
If you don't like your opinions being questioned, you're in the wrong place!!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2015, 04:33:25 PM »

Sorry Odin from time to time posters on here express opinions which others agree with and others don,t  ,  its called debate .
People disagree with some of my comments which I expect and accept and I take on board their views .
What I tend to ignore is posters who fail to turn up to matches coming on and questioning players performances and forcing  opinions of those who were present at the matches . That sounds like the Germany you talk about.
Has P86 suggests if you don,t like your opinons questioned football forums are not for you .