Author Topic: Rate our squad  (Read 6001 times)

Shauneyg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Rate our squad
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2013, 06:35:02 PM »
Timms,sansara,Mills and fairclough to go for sure. Maybe swd if we could find a better replacement??

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 07:30:18 PM »
MY granddad said GREEN as said sorry to TIMMS so TIMMS and KING will be playing for a starting place that's good news 4 sure.
my granddad also said there was not a player worth is salt on saterday and nor was the management either.
my granddad was in a foul mood on saterday bless him my   nan went to bingo out is way.

Think Timms should be saying sorry to the manager and fans .  Would Timms be happy sat on bench ?

Pilgrims007

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2013, 08:03:21 PM »
I think 4 will be gone maybe 5. SWD,timms,mills,Fairclough,Milnes. It's been a great start up to now we just need to carry it on.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2013, 08:48:01 PM »
TIMMS should be given freedom of the town we would not be were we are had it not been for him for sure

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2013, 09:28:44 PM »
Dont think you will see Timms in a Boston shirt again!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2013, 01:14:44 PM »
TIMMS should be given freedom of the town we would not be were we are had it not been for him for sure

Too true miele ,   without him we may have had a better FA cup run and a few more points than at present .

swineshead pilgrim!

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2013, 12:32:58 PM »
thing is with fairclough he doesnt get a good enough chance, when he had that spell in the team he was quality but when your losing 2-0 in the cup and bring on a defender instead when you have a striker on the pitch, it says it all for his future really doesnt it

B Grimes

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2013, 02:31:24 PM »
But DG did that a couple of weeks ago, in fact tactically he's made many decisions that leave us scratching heads. I forget the game, but he played Newsh in central midfield, left SWD on the bench and stuck Garner up front, or am I the only one that thought that was odd? Even on Saturday when we were 2 down, Newsh went off injured and with ten mins left he took Miller off and brought on Sensara ???

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2013, 07:50:20 PM »
DG did strange things at his other clubs its just to let you no he's the boss no one else ;) ;)
but he will always blame someone else in that sideways grin he makes but ay we aint doing to bad.