Author Topic: Sanders to start!  (Read 9352 times)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: Sanders to start!
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2013, 06:41:33 PM »
If you have to bring a game changer on perhaps its an indication that line up already on is not working properly. Who went on and who came off to make the change.

Ah come on, it's a squad game.  Even under S 'n' S we had lineups and players people loved to belittle.  Suarez and Davidson both came in for the same treatment on here. Every manager has seen fit give Sanders game time so it can't without seeing something of worth to the squad to have him in.  Greene certainly hasn't been shy in sorting out players not unto the grade.

In Dennis we trust.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2013, 07:42:13 PM »
If you have to bring a game changer on perhaps its an indication that line up already on is not working properly. Who went on and who came off to make the change.

Ah come on, it's a squad game.  Even under S 'n' S we had lineups and players people loved to belittle.  Suarez and Davidson both came in for the same treatment on here. Every manager has seen fit give Sanders game time so it can't without seeing something of worth to the squad to have him in.  Greene certainly hasn't been shy in sorting out players not unto the grade.

In Dennis we trust.

Sanders is only 18 lets have a bit of tolerance .

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2013, 08:06:02 PM »
Must admit I was not his biggest fan but I thought when he came on against Redditch he looked much improved, well done Dennis and the coaching staff.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2013, 08:09:01 PM »
Must admit I was not his biggest fan but I thought when he came on against Redditch he looked much improved, well done Dennis and the coaching staff.
Agreed! But lets hope he keeps his elbows down!

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2013, 10:48:47 PM »
That's the main thing I worry about with Sanders - he always seems like a sending off waiting to happen. That said Dennis hasn't been shy of getting rid and probably we couldn't afford anyone more expensive when they would be mainly sitting on the bench.

And anyone know exactly why the BPA pitch is so bad?

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2013, 11:29:41 PM »
Stuart Pearce in his Forest days was a sending off in waiting, but he didn't turn out too bad did he folks ? Despite the same reactions by some fans.