Author Topic: v Corby Tues 13th December  (Read 2424 times)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
v Corby Tues 13th December
« on: November 10, 2011, 06:00:37 PM »
as its a midweek game I won't be able to attend so if anyone wants to give me a fiver for the ticket drop me a pm and I'll meet you at the nearest home game to that date.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: v Corby Tues 13th December
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 07:06:07 PM »
Hang on Norty40! I predict a foot of snow falling on Henrys office on that date!

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 08:22:55 PM »
But the chances are it will again be re-arranged for midweek, so I'll not be able to go.

Kearsley Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 10:50:36 PM »
Perhaps there is a chance that the game could be on a Saturday. Saturday 10th December is reserved for the FA Trophy 1st Rd Proper - and if both clubs go out of the competition in the 3rd Qualifying Round wouldn't it make more sense to play the Corby game on Saturday 10th rather than Tuesday 13th? I am another who'd be there if it was a Saturday game, but not if it goes ahead on a Tuesday.

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 07:05:13 PM »
Played quite well but wasted on a team as good as Hyde. Would have put away sides like Solihull last weekend. If we played like that more often than not we'd be playoffs but I do have a feeling that we won't do so not sure what to make of it really. I think JL and LC will get it right given a length of time in the job.