Author Topic: Nice retro Pilgrims shirt on e-bay  (Read 3642 times)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Re: Nice retro Pilgrims shirt on e-bay
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 10:37:35 PM »
Can see Tex puffing his chest out in that one Andy. Oh the memories.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 10:46:07 PM »
Steady on mate, judging by some of the recruits some on here will think he'll do a job for us next season.......!!!!!

:D :D

Good old Tex, he'd probably always get into my all time Pilgrims XI, not the greatest player in his position but for 100% effort to the cause and loyalty he'd get my vote everytime.

I remember under Morris he had a sabbatical at Matlock but came back a few months later because 'Boston are a proper club'.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 05:46:26 AM »
Steady on mate, judging by some of the recruits some on here will think he'll do a job for us next season.......!!!!!

Good old Tex, he'd probably always get into my all time Pilgrims XI, not the greatest player in his position but for 100% effort to the cause and loyalty he'd get my vote everytime.

I remember under Morris he had a sabbatical at Matlock but came back a few months later because 'Boston are a proper club'.

My fave Boston player of all time, you'd not have seen Tex running off to a inferior club for an extra few quid.

check the grassy knoll and the chips and gravy  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 08:30:22 AM »
Definitely in my fave XI that bloke. Anyone else remember the time he mounted an inflatable sex doll as the teams ran out for either a friendly or a testimonial?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 12:18:12 PM »

I remember his goal at Worksop in a replay - smashed in from about 30 yards?!

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 06:54:08 PM »
All time No 1

Smashing guy as well.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 09:14:27 PM »
£13.01

someone got a bargain really when you consider the cost of the current shirt.

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 04:54:42 PM »
Thats actually the third I've seen on there of that one, they normally go for little above the starting prices.

I've picked up about 5 or 6 retro shirts in the last year and paid no more than £10/£15 for any of them!

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 10:35:45 PM »
Bugger, for some reason had it in my head the deadline was a week or so away. Those shirts look amazing and I have made it my goal to acquire one. I need to haul myself into the 00s and get an eBay account.