Author Topic: Boston subs  (Read 3539 times)

tigerroar

• View Profile
Boston subs
« on: January 16, 2011, 06:06:34 PM »
What were the numbers of the Boston subs yesterday?

Seenbetter

Re: Boston subs
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 07:26:28 PM »
I know they used 3.  Derrr.  ;)
Sometimes it's difficult to get a sensible answer on this forum, you only have to look at the one from the feller looking for a lift to next Saturdays game against Guisajob. Everybody knows a whippet can only carry one passenger.

tigerroar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 07:42:15 PM »
It's ok, I've got what I need now thanks.

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 08:17:21 PM »
Bit late now I guess but the Boston United O/S has the teams on the match report.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 09:30:56 PM »
I know they used 3.  Derrr.  ;)
Sometimes it's difficult to get a sensible answer on this forum, you only have to look at the one from the feller looking for a lift to next Saturdays game against Guisajob. Everybody knows a whippet can only carry one passenger.

Not Yarkshire Whippets, they breed them big up there!
My Father used to show pigs when i were a lad. I could tell you some stories about owd Yarkshire farmers he used to buy boars off i can tell you.

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

tigerroar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 10:08:39 PM »
Bit late now I guess but the Boston United O/S has the teams on the match report.

I checked there but it just has the names in brackets after the player who was subbed, not the actual numbers.

I wanted them to list from 1-17 at the start of the highlights clip I've done but something happened whilst saving it and I've had to bin it. I'm currently uploading a version without any text.